Heavy Duty Bike Away Locker
Supplied fully assembled this robust vertical cycle locker which is installed in rows of at least 2 by Bike Dock Solutions team of trained fitters. The Heavy Duty Bike Away has passed the attack test required by standard LPS1175 as laid down by BRE Global and the Association of Chief Police Officers.
BikeAways are made in the UK from 1.5mm thick galvanised steel. Strengthening gussets are included to reinforce the structure. The overall structure derives further strength from the way the units are attached together. The doors are made from 2mm thick galvanised steel and have an inner frame making them extremely strong.
- Locker constructed from 1.5mm thick galvanised steel
- Door made from 2mm thick galvanised steel with an inner frame
- Single units can be placed alongside each other, to form larger cycle storage areas.
- This cycle locker can be used to help demonstrate compliance with BREEAM and achieve a high BREEAM rating.
- This cycle locker can be used to help contribute towards gaining your 2 ENE8 Cycle Storage Credits when used in an appropriate situation, under the Code for Sustainable Homes.
- 680mm Wide
- Height 2200mm
- 1150mm Deep
- 1900-2000mm high (legs are adjustable to accommodate the gradient)
- Doors swing from the right out to an angle of approximately 100 degrees
Typical delivery time: 6 to 8 weeks
|Best Sellers M2||No|