The Traditional Sheffield Bike Stand
The classic and popular design is perfect for those seeking great value, low maintenance and minimalist bike parking. The shape allows the bike frame & wheel to be securely locked on to the bike stand.
“They are perfect by the way and you have the best cycle stand prices by far”
- Jo Oxbury, After The Antique.
- Mild Steel construction and Galvanised finish applied
- This bike stand can help contribute towards gaining 2x ENE8 Cycle storage credits when used in the appropriate situation, under the Code for Sustainable Homes
- Overground (boltdown) fixing or Underground (flanged) fixing.
- Overground fixing dimensions: 750mm wide x 750mm tall. Baseplate: 150mm x 150mm x 6mm with 8 x M12 size holes total. 50mm tube o/d diameter, 2.5mm wall thickness. Approx weight: 8Kg. Unlike most bike stands that only come with 4 bolt holes, the Traditional Sheffield Bike Stand has 8 for added security.
- Underground fixing dimensions: 750mm wide x 1000mm tall. 50mm tube o/d diameter, 2.5mm wall thickness. Approx weight: 8Kg.
Code: BS2 2123
Fixing bolts: 8 M10 RAWL Bolts required per bike stand (No bolts required for concrete in option)
Finishing: Galvanised (see below for Galvanised and Polyester powder coated black version)
Delivery time: Typically 4 to 5 working days
|Best Sellers M2||Yes|