The Wall Dock Shelter - 6-10 bikes
For when you just don't have the space! The Wall Dock Shelter saves on space by storing the bikes vertically. Starting with 6 bikes, the Wall Dock bike racks shown are at staggered heights, meaning you can get as many bikes in as possible. These racks also allow the user to lock their bike by the wheel and frame securely. Mild steel cycle shelter with bolt down fixing or underground fixing option as standard. Available in a galvanised, polyester powder coated RAL code colour finish or hot dipped galvanised and polyester powder coated RAL code colour finish. Anti-vandal clear polycarbonate UV stable roof, with optional polycarbonate sides and back, and swing or sliding gates. Comes with optional cycle parking, galvanised and powder coated black wall dock bike racks for secure bike parking and to provide confidence to cyclists by allowing both the frame and wheels to be secured to the bike rack.
- Recommended for Schools, Colleges, Accommodation, Universities, Offices and Public Buildings.
- An extremely durable and resilient shelter, it has been structurally tested against the harshest conditions found in the UK and approved against BS EN standards
- Optional end polycarbonate panels to provide additional protection from the elements or to restrict access
- Optional cycle parking bike racks powder coated black.
- Includes all assembly bolts, expanding foundation bolts for concrete plinth and arrangement drawing for assembly - no additional extras required
- No-crawl under perimeter with adjustable feet and allows for fixing onto uneven surfaces
- Complies with secure storage as required by the Code for Sustainable Homes
- 50mm box tube to BS EN standards
- Frame Hot dipped galvanised or polyester powder coated to BS EN ISO 1461:1999 standard finish - any RAL code colour. Or both which is recommended.
- Shelter comes with adjustable overground/underground fixing feet
- Single units can be placed alongside or opposite each other, to form larger cycle storage areas.
- Shelters and Enclosure come with latch and coded padlocks.
- Optional lock with 2 keys
- Or ask us about our swipe card ID locking system
- This bike shelter can help contribute towards gaining ENE8 Cycle storage credits when used in the appropriate situation, under the Code for Sustainable Homes
The Wall Dock Shelter - 6 bikes: Length 2235mm Height 2200mm Width 1300mm
The Wall Dock Shelter - 8 bikes: Length 3000mm Height 2200mm Width 1300mm
The Wall Dock Shelter - 10 bikes: Length 3250mm Height 2200mm Width 1300mm
Typical delivery time: 2 to 4 weeks
Other sizes available - Call 0800 6126113 to discuss the size you need
|Best Sellers M2||No|